100% locally owned family business, established since February 18th, 1946.
Mackay Spare Parts have survived fire and floods to continue providing their customers with exceptional service. On the 18th December 1988, a fire completely destroyed the historic premises in Sydney Street, leaving only the facade. On this charred site, 21 - 25 Sydney Street, now stands our modern retail/trade/industrial services store, with the workshop and parking at the rear at 8 Brisbane Street.
We offer a large range of Parts and Accessories for Cars, Trucks, Tractors, Agricultural & Marine applications in our Spare Parts Department.